Sunday, October 23, 2011

Nail of the Day: Colorblock

Hey everyone! I've been so MIA lately! But here's a Nail of the Day Post!

Today's Nail of the Day is Color block nails! I used the colors Light Pink, Light Red, and Plum by E.L.F Cosmetics. These nail polishes are great, because they are only a 1$ each! I was inspired to paint my nails like this after watching sarahbelle93x's tutorial on Color Block Nails. Its a super easy to do and is really cute for fall and winter.

I used 2 coats of the Light Pink, 1 coat of the Light Red, and 1 coat of the Plum. I took this picture with natural lighting.

Close-up

Light Pink

Light Red

Plum

Color-combo!
(Left to Right) Light Pink, Light Red, Plum

Do you like this nail design? Let me know if you try this out!
✿ Lisa

Be sure to check out our joint twitter (http://www.twitter.com/neonrouge37) and YouTube channel (http://www.youtube.com/user/neonrouge37)!

1 comments:

CelesteCohen said...

I love this! I'm definitely gunna do this next in the next few days :)
my blog is www.celestecohen.blogspot.com if you wanna have a quick look? I did my notd today as well :) xx

Post a Comment