Hi everyone! So who else is super excited for 2012??? :) I can't wait for it to come! I've already started working on my New Year's Resolutions list.
I'll be celebrating the arrival of the new year by staying in with my family like every year, but I thought I'd film a tutorial for a glittery New Year's party look for you guys. I love glitter and jump at the chance to use it!
Be sure to watch the video!
- Missha BB Cream - No. 23
- ELF Concealer
- ELF Mineral Booster - Sheer
- ELF Essential Duo Eyeshadow Cream - Black Licorice
- ELF 100 Eyeshadows Palette - Silver and Black (Told you guys I'd use it in future makeup tutorials! hehe)
- MAC Fluidline - Blacktrack
- NYX Glitter Palette - Ocean Breeze
- ELF Essential Dramatic Lashes
- MAC Zoom Lash Mascara - Blue Charge
- Missha The Style Eyeliner Pencil - White
- ELF Essential Natural Radiance Blush - Innocence
- ELF Essential Hypershine Gloss - Vixen
Tell us in the comments what your plans are for celebrating New Years! :) I hope you all have a fantastic time!