Hey everyone! Its Tip Tuesday #6! This week I have 6 tips to share with you! (: Hope you enjoy this video.
You can watch the video here:
1) Heat your eyelash curler with a hair dryer, and then curl your eyelashes, the curls will stay longer.
2) If your nails are chipped, don't pick or chip at them because this will damage the nail plate and cause brittle nails and cracks.
3) Instead of using regular nail polish remover, use non-acetone nail polish remover.4) If your breath smells bad and you've already brushed your teeth and used mouthwash, you need to floss your teeth. Food that gets stuck in between your teeth will rot and have a bad smell.
5) Don't shampoo everyday but use conditioner.
6) To have straight hair, put milk into an empty spritz bottle, and spray onto damp hair. Leave it in for 20 minutes and then wash it out with shampoo.
So did you learn anything new? Hope you try these tips out!
Thanks for watching!