Hey guys! This was a pretty popular request from you guys, so I decided to make a video sharing what I typically do for my everyday look. I have monolids, and sometimes it's hard creating a look that isn't too heavy or too light. This look is the result of many years of fine-tuning my everyday look, so I hope you enjoy!
This tutorial is monolid and double eyelid friendly! :) Great for students who want a more natural look.
Be sure to watch the tutorial!
Click "Read More" to see more pictures and a list of what makeup products I used!
^I'll often switch between gold and white colors for my inner corners.Makeup used:
- Cetaphil Moisturizer
- Alba Sunscreen
- ELF Concealer
- ELF Mineral Booster - Sheer
- ELF Beauty Encyclopedia - Eyes - Neutrals Edition
- L'Oreal Paris Infallible Never Fail Eyeliner - Carbon Black
- ELF Eyelash Curler
- L'Oreal Double Extend Eye Illuminator Mascara - Black Quartz
- ELF Studio Contouring Blush & Bronzing Powder - Blushed
- Victoria's Secret Beauty Rush Luminous Eyeshadow - Gold School
- Maybelline Baby Lips Lip Balm - Peppermint
- Bed Head Girls Just Want It! Lipstick - Loyalty