Thursday, April 19, 2012

Nail of the Day: Forever 21 Orange + E.L.F. Fuchsia

Today I'm wearing Orange by Forever21, and Fuchsia by E.L.F. Cosmetics. As I said in my last NOTD, I'm in love with painting my nails randomly. It's a good way to use up nail polishes since I rarely use the orange color because it doesn't looked good by itself. I was inspired by some roses that were growing in my backyard, so it made it nice combination. :) 
Here's some pictures:
Natural Lighting - 2 coats of each 
 Fuchsia by E.L.F. Cosmetics
Left Hand: 1st, 2nd, 5th finger is Fuchsia, 3rd, 4th finger is Orange
Right Hand: 1st, 2nd, 5th finger is Orange, 3rd, 4th finger is Fuchsia


Orange by Forever 21
To be honest, I think this orange is more mango toned than orange toned. 







Do you like this nail combination? Let me know! :) Do you have any suggestions?
xx Lisa

0 comments:

Post a Comment