Saturday, July 14, 2012

Neutrogena Wet Skin Kids Beach & Pool Sunscreen - Review

I recently picked up a new sunscreen because I didn't have any sunscreen and I started swimming lessons this week, and because I lost my Hawaiian Tropic Sunscreen. I think  Neutrogena came out with this product around May or June this year, so I assume that this sunscreen is fairly new. If not, my mistake! Today I'll be reviewing Neutrogena Wet Skin Kids Beach & Pool Sunscreen.


As I said, I use this sunscreen for swimming lessons, my lessons are about 30 minutes and are around 5:00 to 5:30. This sunscreen isn't very strong since it's only SPF 45, but it's good enough for me to use since I'm only out in the sun for half an hour. I tan slightly, but not that much which is good because I'm not a huge fan of tan lines, but then again, I don't burn easily. The active ingredients are 3% Avobenzone, 4% Homosalate, 4% Octocrylene, 5% Octisalate, and 5% Oxybenzone, and their purpose is sunscreen. I apply a generous amount of this sunscreen on my arms, legs, back, and face about 20 minutes before class. It claims that it should be reapplied after 80 minutes of swimming or sweating, but I think you should reapply more often incase you easily burn.

Overall, I think this is a great product to use if you're only in the sun for a short amount of time. I don't recommend using this if you're planning on being out the entire day. This product retails for $9.99 for 3.0 fl oz. You can buy this from drugstores or anywhere that sells Neutrogena. I bought mine from Target, it was on sale for $8.99.\

Have you tried out this sunscreen or are you going to try it out? Let me know!
xx, Lisa



0 comments:

Post a Comment