Friday, July 20, 2012

Nivea Extended Moisture Daily Lotion - Review

I'm going to be reviewing the products that I've received in my Target spring & summer sample beauty bag. Nivea Extended Moisture Daily Lotion was in the spring beauty bag. Keep reading to find out what I think of this lotion! If you haven't seen the video of me "unboxing" the Target Spring beauty bag, the video will be linked below so keep reading!
This body lotion relieves dry, tight skin for 48 hours, has provitamin B5. I feel like this lotion only lasts for 3 hours to be honest. The smells is pretty nice, it's not too strong, and if you're not a fan of greasy lotions, this one would be good. I would recommend using this during the day time since it's not that greasy. 

Overall, I think this lotion is good for normal skin, I don't really think it would do much for dry skin. This full size product retails for $7.99, and can be found in drugstores, Target, and Wal-Mart. But since I got mine in a free sample bag, mine was 1 fl oz.

Here's what's in the Target spring beauty bag!
Have you tried out other Nivea products? Let me know!
xx, Lisa

0 comments:

Post a Comment