Monday, July 9, 2012

Target Summer Beauty Bag

Hi everyone! I wanted to show you what was in Target's summer beauty sample bag today! 
Products - 
  • Neutrogena Ultra-Sheer Sunblock with SPF 70
Love this! Used this on vacation in DC & NY last week! Not greasy at all and it doesn't make my skin look like it has sun screen on it. Good size for traveling.
  • TRESemmé Split Remedy Shampoo & Conditioner
Have yet to try this, but will soon since my hair has TONS of split ends! :x
  • Aveeno Active Naturals Living Color Shampoo & Conditioner
Kinda disappointed to receive this because I heard other people received the Aveeno Smart Essentials Daily Detoxifying Scrub, which I would rather have since I don't color my hair and love using scrubs. :(
  • Garnier Fructis Color Shield Shampoo & Conditioner
Again, I don't color my hair so I'm gonna be giving this and the Aveeno Shampoo & Conditioner to my parents to use.
  • Revlon Colorburst Lip Butter in Peach Parfait 
SO EXCITED to have received this! I love the Revlon Lip Butters so I'm really glad that they included a small sample of it. :)
  • Target Coupon Book
Did you get the summer bag? What do you think?
xx,
Lisa

0 comments:

Post a Comment