Sunday, July 8, 2012

Influenster Spring Beauty Voxbox - Unboxing

(This is a re-upload because the old video got cut off at the end!)
Hey everyone! I recently was sent a Voxbox from Influenster and I got the Spring Beauty 2012 one! Influenster is completely free to sign up and to receive. All you do it go to Influenster.com, sign up, filled out surveys to earn badges, and then wait for them to choose you for a Voxbox! :) I recommend sign up since these are for FREE! You get most/all full sized products, and I was pretty excited to get  some of these items! :)
Disclaimer: I'm not being paid or sponsored in this video or blog post. 
Find out what I got in my Voxbox! 
I'll be doing a bunch of blog post reviews on these products so keep an eye out for them this week!

0 comments:

Post a Comment