Saturday, June 9, 2012

Sheer Cover Review

Hey everyone! I'm doing a bunch of reviews on the products I got in my Influenster box, the Spring Beauty VoxBox 2012. This one is the Sheer Cover Duo Concealer in the shade Medium/Tan. DISCLAIMER: I was sent this product for free by Influenster, but I AM NOT BEING PAID/SPONSORED & all opinions are my own. :)
KEY BENEFITS:
Instantly covers skin imperfections for a flawless, natural look
Sheer and creamy perfect for under eye circles or more opaque for blemishes, dark spots and hyperpigmentation
Glides on, won’t pull or tug at fragile skin
Enriched with natural, moisturizing Jojoba to help nourish and restore the skins’ natural moisture balance
Allantoin helps calm and soothe sensitive, irritated skin
Provides antioxidant protection from free-radical scavengers
Dermatologist-tested
HOW TO USE: 
Using fingertips, concealer brush or a cosmetic sponge dab a small amount of concealer on area to be covered. Blend well. Start sheer, adding layers to increase coverage. Wear alone, under or over makeup. Let dry before applying makeup.

This concealer can be purchased on http://www.sheercover.com/. I really liked this concealer, it had a good amount of coverage and was very creamy.
xx 



1 comments:

Miguel Ellison said...

Hello Lisa,

Thanks for reviewing the Sheer cover brand. I love your blog by the way. xx

Ellison from http://sheercover.org.uk

Post a Comment