Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Bath & Body Works Fine Fragrance Mist

Hey everyone! I'm doing a bunch of reviews on the products I got in my Influenster box, the Spring Beauty VoxBox 2012. This one is the Bath & Body Works Fine Fragrance Mist in the scent Japanese Cherry Blossom. DISCLAIMER: I was sent this product for free by Influenster, but I AM NOT BEING PAID/SPONSORED & all opinions are my own. :)
Fine fragrance in a mist as light as air. Discover a better, more delicate fragrance experience in over 20 Signature fragrances. It’s love at first mist! Exclusively at Bath & Body Works.
Pros:
Long-lasting
Strong, only needs a couple of spray
Sturdy packaging but not bulky
Cons: 
Scent (not a big fan of this one :/ )




These can be purchased in stores at Bath and Body Works or online at http://www.bathandbodyworks.com/. This product retails for $14.00 and is 8 fl oz / 236 mL.
Which scents do you like/recommend? 
xx Lisa

0 comments:

Post a Comment