Saturday, June 16, 2012

ChapStick Lip SHIELD 365

Hey everyone! I'm doing a bunch of reviews on the products I got in my Influenster box, the Spring Beauty VoxBox 2012. This one is the ChapStick Lip Shield 365. DISCLAIMER: I was sent this product for free by Influenster, but I AM NOT BEING PAID/SPONSORED & all opinions are my own. :)
Uses - 
  • Helps prevent sunburn
  • Helps prevent and temporarily protects chafed, chapped or cracked lips
  • With SPF 50+, helps protect from the sun's damaging UVA/UVB rays
  • All season protection & moisturization for year-round exposure to the sun, wind and cold
  • Visibly improves the appearance of lips and contains the antioxidants CoQ10 and Vitamin E
Drug Facts - Purposes - 
3% Avobenzone - Sunscreen
1.5% Dimethicone - Skin Protectant
6% Homosalate - Sunscreen
6.5% Octinoxate - Sunscreen
4.5% Octisalate - Sunscreen
5% Oxybenzone - Sunscreen
Have you tried out this chapstick? What is your favorite brand of chapstick/lip balm? I'm excited to try this one out!! :)
xx Lisa

0 comments:

Post a Comment