Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Sally Hansen Salon Effects

Hey everyone! I'm doing a bunch of reviews on the products I got in my Influenster box, the Spring Beauty VoxBox 2012. This one is the Sally Hansen Salon Effects in Frock Star. DISCLAIMER: I was sent this product for free, but I AM NOT BEING PAID/SPONSORED & all opinions are my own. :)
  
           


I got the one in Frock Star.


 







 On the box it reads:
  • Lasts up to 10 Days
  • No Dry Time
  • Can be removed with nail polish remover
  • Comes in 40 types of designs 
It comes with:
  • 16 Nail Polish Strips
  • Cuticle Stick
  • Mini File
  • Buffer
I'm so excited to try this out, this design looks like a dupe for Deborah Lippman's Happy Birthday. The only thing I don't like about these is that they are made of real nail polish so they can and will dry out once you've opened the package. This product retails for $9.99.
Let me know what is your favorite design!
xx 
Lisa

0 comments:

Post a Comment