Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Aveeno Daily Moisturizing Body Wash

Hey everyone! I'm doing a bunch of reviews on the products I got in my Influenster box, the Spring Beauty VoxBox 2012. This one is the Aveeno Daily Moisturizing Body Wash. DISCLAIMER: I was sent this product for free by Influenster, but I AM NOT BEING PAID/SPONSORED & all opinions are my own. :)
This daily body wash cleanses and moisturizes for visibly healthier skin every time you shower. Its breakthrough formula combines natural colloidal oatmeal - long known to soothe skin - with a unique blend of natural oils and emollients, to help replenish skin's natural moisture. The creamy body wash lathers gently and then rinses clean, resulting in softer, smoother, healthier-looking skin long after you shower. It's lightly fragranced, soap free, dye-free, and hypoallergenic so it's gentle enough for sensitive skin.


I got a sample sized one (2 fl oz. / 59 mL) which will be awesome for traveling. The full sized one retails for $5.99 to $8.99 and the bottle is 12 fl oz / 354 mL.
xx
Lisa

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi hun :)

I like your blog. I'm a follower :) Check out mine when you have the time. I've just done a post about my skincare routine and a review of Chilli Pepper Cosmetics.

www.bfalonabudget.blogspot.co.uk

Also follow me on twitter to see Elle Fowler's Retweet to me !!!

@BudgetBeautyLK

xoxo

Post a Comment