Friday, June 29, 2012

Palmer's Cocoa Butter Formula Lip Butter - Review

I found this "Lip Butter" randomly in a cabinet recently so I decided to try it out! I'm pretty sure I got this a while back like maybe two years ago? Keep reading for the review! 
The Palmer's Cocoa Butter Formula Lip Butter is basically clear gloss with Vitamin E in it. When applied, it feels really smooth. But after maybe 30 minutes, the "lip butter" is completely gone, so you would have to re-apply often. 
It does give a subtle gloss, but doesn't really soften the lips since in my opinion, it just sit on top of your lips. But the best part about the Palmer's Lip Butter is that it really does smell like dark chocolate and peppermint, tastes like nothing though.
I'm not sure if you can buy this anymore, but I got this at the drugstore (CVS or Rite Aid... I forgot). The net weight is 10 g / .35 oz.
Have you ever tried any products from Palmer's?
xx Lisa









0 comments:

Post a Comment